Sunday, May 18, 2008

Soap Success!!

My Laundry detergent works! And so does the vinegar rinse. I dry the clothes on the line outside and if I get them off the line quickly after they dry they are nice and soft. If they aren't quite dry and I leave them out overnight they are pretty dry and scratchy in the morning. Well, yesterday, it kept sprinkling on the clothes so I waited to take them off this morning. They weren't that bad. I think the vinegar kept them soft? I don't know, it's pretty cool though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Okay..so you are a bad influence,
yesterday we went shopping found a clothsline ,a round one, then went to the store and bought ingredients for soap making.

The line I will use this smmer, the soap I will think about.

love...ggma

Tiffany said...

I can help you when we visit!