Friday, May 30, 2008

Boys will be boys


It has come time to separate the little goat boys from the goat girls. Sadly, they are both humping everything in sight. It is going to be sad for poor Tipsy. She will be separated from her buddies, although if she were to stay with them she would certainly develop back problems!


So I am off this morning to build yet another fence to keep the boys in. I am going to put it sharing a side with the big boys so they can get to know each other some before the babies have to move in with the big boys.

They are eating some grain and greens, but I will still have to take them to their mom's twice a day to nurse for a while. What a pain!

BTW, I don't know what's up with my camera. All the pics are fuzzy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it funny how boys are wired right from the start...poor tipsy.

Anonymous said...


neat cassroom for teaching...the boys are very lucky.

Gma