Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have no words...

I don't even know what to title this entry..... I went in to the barn to milk tonight and there was chaos. Now, everyone had only come in from pasture a few minutes so it is not like they had time to get bored and get in trouble.... They just all lost their minds!

My first sign that something was amiss was a large crash before I even got to the barn. I walk in and see J.D. eating all of the alfalfa pellets out of the feeder. (No wonder I've had to fill it up several times today.) Then I look over and see that Little Bit has jumped over a divider wall into the emergency kidding pen and is attempting to headbutt her way out of the barn, hence the crashing noise. Ama hears this and begins barking at Little Bit. All of the sudden the 4 foot by 2 foot plywood box creeper jumps off the ground. What the hell?? OMG, Holly somehow got herself into the creeper and is now stuck. All the while, Frosty is trying to break into the milk room.

Lala, Big Mama and the kids are the only sane animals we have. While I was lifting the creeper up so Holly could get out and she was STILL trying to get out the tiny doggy door hole, I kept thinking and saying out loud how can I possibly have this many STUPID animals in one spot together?

OH LORD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember - you wanted more kids...haha heehee ;-)

Tiffany said...

I have a brarnyard full of them.

Anonymous said...



my dear I really had to laugh...I know it is not funny....but. ggpa had the blog up and runnng for me when I entered the door.

See wht I meant about the diary.

You will read and laught some day?

ggma

Tiffany said...

I was laughing when it was happening. It was just so ridiculous!