Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chicken Tractor - kind of



I, well it ended up being mostly Stef, threw this together the other afternoon. This is a chicken tractor. It was much more functional in my head. I can put wheels on the back to make it move better. I don't know, I've never been too crazy about the chicken tractor idea, doesn't seem too practical to move chickens around all of the time. It works out nicely now to brood in, but when they get older I will allow them to free range and put them up at night.

Stef put a "pond" in for the ducks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...



have you all been reading the magazine Mother Earth, this was an idea in their last issue. You
guys are good

you should send them you blog,bet they would hire you both.
way to go

ggma

Anonymous said...



who but stef would build a baby duck pond

good show

ggma


ggma

Tiffany said...

I do look at Mother Earth mag once in awhile. I have loads af back issues from a friends mom. We have had a book called, 'The Chicken Tractor' for years and are just now starting to implement some of the ideas.