Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Air Conditioning

I don't think I've mentioned this on here before, but we have not turned the air conditioner on at all this summer yet! It is shocking how easy it is to get used to. At first, Stef and I were eating every meal IN the pool and hanging out in it a lot also. Then one day I found myself in the kitchen cooking at the hottest time of the day and realized it wasn't so bad. Now, the last few days it has been over 100 degrees and, yes, it did get uncomfortably warm in the house, but that was nothing a quick dip in the pool couldn't cure! It can be tough at night trying to sleep, but we all have our own personal fan which helps a lot. Just thought I'd share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was dying the other day - i am a huge fan of a/c ;-)
you go finley's!

Anonymous said...

Actually, it is possible to live without air conditioning! We lived without airconditioning until 1983, after Ryan was born. I remember playing in the hose a lot when I was a kid and going to the swim pool. We always has a fan going. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...


Okay ,soI turned the air off
until I started boiling water for canning,in no time the air was again runing.

But you are right,Sue, we lived with out for many years.

I may have the air on but I did take the bus home yesterday. Was'nt so bad.

It may become a habit
ggma