Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big puppies

Here are some pics of the puppies some of you were asking for. This first one is Jake. Jake is the best puppy. At dinner time he just lays near his bowl and waits for me to come and hook him up to the leash. He is very calm.

The next pic is of DeeDee. She is also a very good puppy, not quite as laid back as Jake, but still pretty good. She will follow us around and during mealtime will follow me while I get everyone ready and then calmly waits to be fed herself.


The last puppy is Taco. Oh Taco. Right now this pup is the bane of our ranching existance. He is the reason for all of the scratched legs and arms you will see around here right now. He is very hyper and NOT laid back at all. He cannot lay still to save his life. I am working with him on not jumping and being a little calmer during mealtimes, but boy is he testing me. He has the sharpest dang claws too. He caught me off guard tonight during chores and I about kicked him accross the yard, (sorry Grandma, I really didn't mean to).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...



the pictures are so nice .. beautiful ... dogs
my dear
I do understand sometimesenough is enough.love

Anonymous said...

dang those dogs have grown! do you need some money for food? haha