Saturday, April 12, 2008

Almost time!

Oh boy, here we go. Holly and Frosty had more goo coming from their vulvas this morning. Then, after 8 hours on the soccer field, I came home to check on them. Holly's udder is filling up and she has loose stools. Both signs of soon to come babies. I put her and Frosty up in the kidding pen tonight and will check on them a few times tonight. Stef recommended I get a sleeping bag and sleep in the shed with them. Don't know about that, we'll see. BTW, it is supposed to be in the 40's tonight. WAH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my wonderful daughter!! I have been reading your blog and I have enjoyed it very much!! I am going to have to get your dad on here to read this. I am so glad Little Bit and Ama are doing good. I can't wait to see the little baby goats. Baby goats are so cute!! You guys are becoming quite the farmers. I love you!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I typed in Anonymous because I didn't understand the other stuff and it wouldn't take my comment so I will just be Anonymous for now until I figure this out. I know I am old and am slow when it comes to compter stuff. Mom

Tiffany said...

Hey Mom!
It is okay you can be anonymous, Gma and Gpa are too. I'm not sure what you have to do to sign in.