Monday, June 23, 2008

Gma n Gpa

<
This is my grandma, better known as Gma. She HATES to have her picture taken. Hee Hee Hee.

This is my grandpa, better know as Gpa. He's not quite as shy.

We always play croquet when we are at Gmas.

We also went bowling this time. This is a pic of Deklan after his first spare.


Deklan also beat Gpa in a game of Chess for the first time. I didn't get a picture of that game. This is the second game. Gpa got him this time.

My favorite past time at Gma and Gpa's is sitting on the swing and looking out on the backyard watching the birds and the squirrels. Gma told us she likes watching the squirrels mate. I think that is a little weird, but to each his own!

I just had to show this pic too. It cracks me up. Not sure why. They look like an old couple. Maybe the Odd couple?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...


I cannot let the suggestion that ggma is werid. She is only a little strange.

She only meant that the whole
courtship of the squirrel. The chase , Oh,I give up. I will just get in worst trouble.

But your pictures are really very good.

gma

Anonymous said...

Yes, Tiff, I agree. Grandma is a little wierd. Oh, I mean strange. I laughed at the picture with Nikolai and Deklan at the table too. They do look like an old couple. I love them. And by the way, Stu, I love your "New Hat". Love, Sue, Mom, Oma.

Anonymous said...

Mom -- Yes I do know what you mean with the whole courtship thing. I love you!! It is interesting watching animals and how they court. Love Sue.

Anonymous said...


A word from G-Pa, Alias GG-Pa

I particularly like the picture of Deklan after his spare. But I am enjoying all the pictures. They will be a source of many happy memories.
Thanks, Sue for the kind comment about my hat. I didnt like it much at first, but it has grown on me.
Tiffany, like you, we love sitting on the swing and enjoying theyard, specially in the last feeding time for the birds.
Should we have had some pictures of squirrels?
G-Pa

Anonymous said...

what is it about grandmas and pictures? mine HATED having her pic taken so i always had to sneak one, heehee - she used to say "Misty Marie! I swiney" it was funny. i'm so glad you all had a good visit and i've enjoyed the pictures. love the fact that your grandma likes watching the squirels mate, oops i mean their "courtship"...heehee ;-)