Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blast from the past week!

I am in Iowa for the week visiting family. Misty wanted to see some pictures of my gma and gpa and I thought it would be fun to take pics of our whole week. I will start posting pics as soon as I get the right cord for my gma's computer. I also wanted to say HI to my Aunt Claudine. I talked to her yesterday and she says she enjoys reading the blog. Thank you. She also asked an important question... Who is taking care of the animals while you are gone? Stef is taking on the role of 4 people for the next week and a half. I'm a nervous wreck, but I know he is doing a great job.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stef said he LOVES the chickens...lol. He better listen to you next time you give him instructions ;-) Have a great visit.

Tiffany said...

Oh, lord. He hasn't mentioned anything to me. I'll have to ask him about that!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your pictures from the Blast From The Past. I will be wondering if it all really happened, seems so long ago.

Mom

Anonymous said...

O.K. I know I have missed a lot for not coming to your blog for awhile. I looked at some of your old blogs and found "Family" Yes, Mom I do remember the times we dyed Easter Eggs. It was as you described it. I alwys loved dying Easter Eggs. I do not remember Mrs. Minicks Cow though. I must have been too young to remember that one. I love you and I miss my chidhood when I think of those memories. Love, Sue.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,
I can't wait to see an update. I've been hitting this blog page every day in anticipation. I'm sure your animals,(and Stef), are glad you and the boys are home.
Claudine